With over 2 decades of excellence in early childhood education, Learning Vision is Singapore’s leading provider of high quality employer-sponsored preschool services, partnering strategic institutions and corporations. Grounded in best international early childhood practices, our curriculum empowers children to become critical thinkers and creative learners, confident and ready for school, and inspired with the passion for lifelong learning.
Learning Vision's niche is in developing high-quality early learning environments for employers and their employees' families. Our commitment to service excellence has made us the preferred partner of choice for government ministries, tertiary institutions, hospitals and private corporations. The confidence shown by our corporate clients and corporate partners is a strong endorsement of our ability to provide high quality early childhood services to our customers.
Today, Learning Vision has more than 2,000 children in our care, providing on-site early childhood education services to government agencies, institutions of higher learning and private corporations such as:
- Nanyang Technological University
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- NCS Pte Ltd
- Surbana One
- Changi Airport Group
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- KK Women & Children’s Hospital
In addition to corporate-sponsored on-site centres, Learning Vision also provides early childhood services to strategic MNCs such as Development Bank of Singapore, UBS, Credit Suisse and Global Foundries Singapore Pte Ltd.
With the goals of being a leading global institution with a culture for continuous learning, we have identified five areas that are critical to our success
- Curriculum Development: To develop and implement an innovative, integrated and comprehensive curriculum incorporating best practices in early childhood education.
- Professional Growth and Development: To equip employees with world class capabilities and mindsets.
- System Development: To establish an efficient and effective operating system to deliver quality service.
- Organisational Development: To share our expertise and resources with early childhood organisations towards the growth and development of the industry.
- Business Development: To build a network of strategic global partners as a platform for continuous growth.